2 Codepoints Found
Search for code points:
- Choose properties of code points to search for. The easiest is the “free search” field where you can place any information that you have. We will then try our best to match code points with it.
- If you know a part of the actual Unicode name enter it in the “name” field.
- Click a button with a ≡ icon to restrict the search to certain properties only. A dialog opens with possible options.
- Click a button with a * icon to enforce a specific yes/no property. Click again to search for code points <em>without</em> this property and a third time to reset the search again.
- Click “search” to start the search.
On code point detail pages you can click the values in the property description to be guided to a search page that shows code points with the same property.