Block from U+2300 to U+23FF. This block was introduced in Unicode version 1.1 (1993). It contains 251 codepoints.
The Wikipedia provides the following information on block Miscellaneous Technical:
Miscellaneous Technical is the name of a Unicode block ranging from U+2300 to U+23FF, which contains various common symbols which are related to and used in the various technical, programming language, and academic professions.
- Symbol ⌂ (HTML hexadecimal code is ⌂) represents a house or a home.
- Symbol ⌘ (⌘) represents the Command key on Mac keyboard.
- Symbol ⌚ (⌚) is a watch (or clock).
- Symbol ⏏ (⏏) is the "Eject" button symbol found on electronic equipment.
- Symbol ⏚ (⏚) is the "Earth Ground" symbol found on electrical or electronic manual, tag and equipment.
It also includes most of the uncommon symbols used by the APL programming language.